RUSSKY ISLAND (Vladivostok), September 8 (RIA Novosti)
- Companies Need More Say in APEC Policies – Clinton
- China Wants 10% Growth on APEC Infrastructure
- APEC Summit Leaves 'European Exclave' Residents Skeptical
- APEC to Work with Customs Union - Putin
- Putin to Hold Some 15 Meetings with APEC Leaders
Russia insists that a conference on the Middle East be convened by the end of 2012, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Saturday.
“By the end of this year, the conference should be convened and talks started on the establishment of a zone free from weapons of mass destruction in the Middle East,” Lavrov told journalists at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in the Russian Far East.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Best Wildlife Photos of 2014
Infographics: Ukraine's Snap Parliamentary Elections