Russia's ambassador to the EU believes that the upcoming elections in Donbas may allow the leaders of the self-proclaimed republics in Ukraine's southeast to represent the interests of the local population at talks with Kiev.
The new European Commission plans to invest €300 billion ($375 billion)to revive the European Union's economy and create jobs and to assist companies with money raising on the capital markets, to introduce reforms in the banking sector and to improve the field of telecommunications services.
- Bodies of 286 Women Discovered, 400 Listed Missing in East Ukraine: Donetsk Official
- US Ebola Policy Could Have Darker Motives
- Photographer Alfred Wertheimer: Elvis in the Beginning
- Russia Test Fires Bulava Sea-Based Ballistic Missile
- Donetsk People's Republic Plans to Take Control of Mariupol: DPR Prime Minister
- Former Norwegian Foreign Minister Urges Nordic Countries to Understand Russia
Shigeru Miyamoto is the creator and producer of Super Mario Bros. He was the man behind the uprise of Nintendo, and he might do it again. We interviewed Miyamoto vis-a-vis parenting, inspiration and his mysterious plans for the future.
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.