Dispersal of 1.12 trillion becquerels of radioactive cesium during last summer’s debris removal at the Fukushima-1 nuclear power plant could have contaminated the rice, grown in the prefecture, The Japan Times reported on Thursday, referring to a statement made by Fukushima nuclear power plant operator TEPCO.
- Developing Situation in Ukraine Unacceptable, Counterproductive, Destabilizing - Putin
- Russia Hands Data on MH17 Crash to EU, Awaits Reaction - Russia's EU Envoy
- Moscow-Based Aviation Authority to Take Part in Deciphering MH17 Data in UK
- Nationalists Want to Return Nuclear Status to Ukraine
- Russia, Israel Joining Efforts to Improve International Terrorism Law
- Militia Says Downed 4 Ukraine Army Combat Jets in 2 Days