Russian President Vladimir Putin and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon discussed in a phone conversation situation in Afghanistan and emphasized the need for a joint struggle against the drug threat, the Kremlin said on Tuesday.
Russian Ministry of Energy does not plan introducing any changes to Russia's energy strategy for the period of up to 2035 because of the western economic sanctions, Deputy Minister of Energy Kirill Molodtsov said on Tuesday.
- Ukrainian Donbas Volunteer Battalion to Be Trained by US Instructors: Commander
- Physicists Conduct Record 25 Km Quantum Teleportation Between Light and Matter
- Newly Appointed US Ambassador to Macedonia 'Negates' Macedonians Existence
- Western Sanctions to Boost Russian Industry Development: Kremlin Administration Head
- Iraqi Army Uses Russian Anti-Tank Guided Missile Systems Against IS for First Time
- Mistral-Class Ship Built for Russia Concludes Sets Sail
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.