A hacker attack is thought to be behind the crippled electronic election system on the Prosecutor General's official website; Ukraine's Service for Special Communication and Information Protection vowed to keep the website running throughout the election period.
- Putin Slams West for Refusing to Accept Legitimacy of Crimea's Reunification With Russia
- Putin Says Reports Show World Leaders Could Be Blackmailed With Surveillance Data
- Newest Attack Submarine to Be Commissioned by US Navy on Saturday: Pentagon
- Moscow Court Arrests Air Traffic Controller in Fatal Plane Crash
- US to Avoid Confrontation With Russia Without Compromising Principles: State Department
- Russia Capable of Building Warships Similar to Mistral: Russian Navy
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.