North Korea has technology allowing the country to manufacture miniaturized nuclear warheads, which could be mounted on a long-range missile and would significantly increasing their military capabilities, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing US Army Gen. Curtis M. Scaparrotti, the ROK-US Combined Forces Command chief.
- Newest Attack Submarine to Be Commissioned by US Navy on Saturday: Pentagon
- Putin Says Reports Show World Leaders Could Be Blackmailed With Surveillance Data
- US to Avoid Confrontation With Russia Without Compromising Principles: State Department
- Moscow Court Arrests Air Traffic Controller in Fatal Plane Crash
- Putin: Global Security System Damaged by Western Cold War Mentality, Needs Reform
- Putin Slams West for Refusing to Accept Legitimacy of Crimea's Reunification With Russia
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.