The European Union’s latest sanctions against Russia contradict the rules of the World Trade Organization (WTO), and Russia will use the global trade body’s mechanisms to have them cancelled, Russia’s envoy to the EU said Friday.
Western economic sanctions undermine employment and stability not only in Russia but also in the European Union and cash-strapped Ukraine, the chairman of the Association of European Businesses (AEB) said Thursday.
- India Says ‘No Change’ in Policy Towards Russia
- Putin Calls to Remember Lessons From History of WWI
- Western Sanctions Signal ‘New Cold War’ Against Russia, Disregard WTO - Lawmaker
- Kiev’s Use of Aviation, Artillery Against Civilians Inadmissible – Russian General Staff
- Unspoken Story of US Downing Iran Air Flight 655
- EU to Urge Other States to Join Economic Sanctions Against Russia
The United States is losing the moral high ground in the wake of revelations that the country was spying on millions of its citizens, as well as other countries, including high-ranking politicians and members of business community, said Coleen Rowley, former FBI agent and a whistleblower, in an exclusive interview with Radio VR.