The Kiev government forces retreated from the eastern Ukrainian village of Zhdanivka in the Donetsk Region in order to adjust the line of the Kiev-controlled territory so that the Ukrainian troops could not be surrounded, a spokesman for Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Andriy Lysenko told the press Sunday.
The G20 finance ministers and central bank governors delivered strategies that should help achieve 1.8 percent of additional growth in the global economy, as the meeting came to an end Sunday in Cairns, Australia, a press release by MP Joe Hockey, who chaired the meeting, stated.
The crews of the Russian air force units have completed redeployment at the airfields of the Eastern Military District as part of the Vostok 2014 drills, a Russian Defense Ministry representative told reporters Sunday.
- Ukrainian Special Forces Continue Attacks in Donbas, but ‘Only to Neutralize’: Statement
- Pilots Reflect Assumed Enemy’s Massive Airstrike During Russian Military Drills
- Medvedev: Russia to Amplify ‘Mutually Beneficial Cooperation’ With China
- Russian Military Aircraft Complete Redeployment During Exercises: Defense Ministry
- Protest by French Farmers Turns Violent: Reports
- Russia, Japan Discuss Relations, Situation in Ukraine: Kremlin
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.