Two Russian journalists with English-language RT channel and ANNA-News agency, including a UK citizen, are at the mercy of Ukrainian authorities after they went missing overnight in eastern Ukraine, the Russian Foreign Ministry said Wednesday, adding they must be released at one.
Russian senators proposed to their Israeli counterparts to join efforts and introduce a common definition of the term “terrorism” in international law to increase the efficiency of combating terrorism, Russia’s Federation Council spokesperson said in a statement Wednesday.
- Developing Situation in Ukraine Unacceptable, Counterproductive, Destabilizing - Putin
- Russia Calls for Investigation of Foreign Mercenaries Participation in Ukraine Hostilities
- Russia Hands Data on MH17 Crash to EU, Awaits Reaction - Russia's EU Envoy
- Ukrainian Air Force Strikes City Located in Ceasefire Zone Surrounding Plane Crash Site
- Medvedev Says US, EU Companies Clearly Show Intention to Continue Work in Russia
- UK Continues Exporting Arms to Russia Despite Call for New Sanctions