The Ambassador of the Syrian Arab Republic in Russia Riyad Haddad denied any coordination with the United States Air Force regarding the US airstrikes against the Islamic State (IS) targets in Syria on Tuesday, but confirmed that Damascus knew of the upcoming operation in advance.
Russian helicopter design and manufacturing company, Russian Helicopters, jointly with the Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies (KRET) have begun testing the Mi-171A2 transport helicopter at the Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant, the Russian Helicopters press-service stated on Tuesday.
- Iraqi Army Uses Russian Anti-Tank Guided Missile Systems Against IS for First Time
- Putin: Airstrikes Against IS in Syria Should Not Be Conducted Without Government Consent
- US Airstrikes on Militants in Syria Only Destabilize Situation: Moscow
- Brussels May Revise Anti-Russian Sanctions on September 30: Reports
- US, Russia Can Cooperate on Number of Issues Despite Differences on Ukraine: White House
- Elected Leaders of Donetsk, Luhansk ‘Should Not Be Russian Citizens’: Kiev
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.