A group of 149 Georgian servicemen from the Georgian Special Mountain Battalion of Special Operation Forces that had been on a peace mission at a NATO air base in Kandahar have returned to Georgia, the Georgian Defense Ministry reported Tuesday.
Scotland's football fans believe the remarks by former captain of England’s national football team David Beckham urging Scots to vote against independence, were late and irrelevant, a fan association spokesman told RIA Novosti Monday.
- Putin, Merkel Discuss Ukrainian Ceasefire, Gas Deliveries to Europe
- Commander: NATO Losing ‘Partnership Capabilities’ With Russia
- Rasmussen Says Russia Has Rejected NATO's Efforts to Engage
- US to Recall Latest Russia Sanctions if Minsk Agreements Observed: State Department
- Euronews Responds to Unfair Coverage Claims Over Putin Video
- Putin, Barroso Stress Importance of Dialogue on Russian Gas Deliveries to Europe
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.