Despite all the difficulties, political settlement of the Ukrainian crisis is becoming possible, thanks to the agreements reached in Minsk, Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin said Friday.
The United States is currently investigating several cases of stolen assets in Ukraine, US Justice Department's chief of the Asset Forfeiture and Money Laundering Section in the Criminal Division told RIA Novosti Friday.
The newest US attack submarine designed to work in shallow waters, the USS North Dakota, is slated to be commissioned by the US Navy at Groton, Connecticut Saturday, a statement published on the Pentagon's website Friday said.
- Moscow Court Arrests Air Traffic Controller in Fatal Plane Crash
- Putin: Global Security System Damaged by Western Cold War Mentality, Needs Reform
- Newest Attack Submarine to Be Commissioned by US Navy on Saturday: Pentagon
- US Probes Several Cases of Ukraine’s Stolen Assets: Justice Department
- Putin: Attempts to Stop Russia's Economic Progress Futile
- Gunman Dead in Seattle School Shooting in Washington State: Reports
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.