MOSCOW, November 8 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to make new arms offers to Arab states at Dubai Air Show
- Russia arms exports at record level till 2014: report
- Russia's arms exports: Farewell to arms, hello to profits
- Russia's arms exports to reach record $10 bln in 2010
- Russia, Israel need common approach on arms exports - Lieberman
Russia expects to sell up to 90 warplanes in the Middle East by 2025, the United Aircraft Corporation said on Tuesday.
These will mostly include so called 4++ generation fighters - Su-35 and MiG-35, an UAC spokesman said.
Sales are expected to total 180 warplanes by 2035, he said.
The UAC is participating in the Dubai Air Show-2011 that opens on November 13.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Any response would likely boomerang on Russia – the partnership between Rosneft and ExxonMobil is a case in point. The United States has hit Russia with a third round of sanctions. This time the Americans went with a higher caliber weapon, targeting Russia’s biggest energy companies (Rosneft and Novatek) and banks (VEB and Gazprombank).