MOSCOW, November 8 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to make new arms offers to Arab states at Dubai Air Show
- Russia arms exports at record level till 2014: report
- Russia's arms exports: Farewell to arms, hello to profits
- Russia's arms exports to reach record $10 bln in 2010
- Russia, Israel need common approach on arms exports - Lieberman
Russia expects to sell up to 90 warplanes in the Middle East by 2025, the United Aircraft Corporation said on Tuesday.
These will mostly include so called 4++ generation fighters - Su-35 and MiG-35, an UAC spokesman said.
Sales are expected to total 180 warplanes by 2035, he said.
The UAC is participating in the Dubai Air Show-2011 that opens on November 13.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.