MOSCOW, November 8 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to make new arms offers to Arab states at Dubai Air Show
- Russia arms exports at record level till 2014: report
- Russia's arms exports: Farewell to arms, hello to profits
- Russia's arms exports to reach record $10 bln in 2010
- Russia, Israel need common approach on arms exports - Lieberman
Russia expects to sell up to 90 warplanes in the Middle East by 2025, the United Aircraft Corporation said on Tuesday.
These will mostly include so called 4++ generation fighters - Su-35 and MiG-35, an UAC spokesman said.
Sales are expected to total 180 warplanes by 2035, he said.
The UAC is participating in the Dubai Air Show-2011 that opens on November 13.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Removing Protesters’ Barricades in Kiev
Infographics: First Russian Smartphone
Russia has become very adept in playing the diplomatic game, in which victory depends on choosing the right associate or partner. But there are a growing number of claimants to this role in the new horizontal and interdependent world. Aside Syria and Iran, being still important, the new venues for the application of practical diplomacy may well be Ukraine, the East China Sea and Afghanistan.