Announcing sanctions against Russia, the West has in fact declared a new Cold War on Moscow, while the US has ignored the WTO rules by protecting its economy and dealing a blow to Russian and European companies, a deputy speaker of Russia’s lower house of parliament said Thursday.
Western economic sanctions undermine employment and stability not only in Russia but also in the European Union and cash-strapped Ukraine, the chairman of the Association of European Businesses (AEB) said Thursday.
- US Urging Asian Countries to Support New Sanctions Against Russia – Reports
- Russia Concerned by Reports of Kiev Using Ballistic Missiles in Eastern Ukraine
- Donetsk Militia Plans to Join Three-Party Talks on Ukraine in Minsk
- Putin Vows Assistance in Taking Ill Children Out of Crisis-Hit East Ukraine
- EU Sanctions Against Russia to Deal ‘Heavy Blow’ to Polish Economy - Expert
- Russian Naval Destroyer Moving to Mediterranean