Israeli President-elect Reuven Rivlin during a meeting with Russia’s Federation Council members called for strengthening political ties with Moscow, including terrorism prevention, the Federation Council’s press center said Tuesday in a statement.
Paris has to comply with its obligations under the Mistral helicopter carrier contract, signed with Russia, instead of blackmailing Moscow with sanctions and actions for nondelivery, Adm. Vladimir Komoedov, chairman of the defense committee of the State Duma, Russia’s lower house of parliament, said on Tuesday.
Tens of thousands of Ukrainians who left their homes as a result of fighting need urgent aid as the government has not provided them with sufficient assistance, Human Rights Watch (HRW) director of Europe and Central Asia division Hugh Williamson stated in an open letter to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.
- Russian Military Says Detected Ukrainian Su-25 Fighter Plane Close to MH17 Before Crash
- Russia Calls for Investigation of Foreign Mercenaries Participation in Ukraine Hostilities
- Russia to Continue Space Rocket Engines Deliveries to US Despite Sanctions
- MH17 Lost Speed Shortly Before Vanishing From Radars – Russian Military
- Russia Denies Smuggling Military Hardware Into East Ukraine
- Train With Bodies of Malaysian Boeing Crash Victims Leaves Eastern Ukrainian City of Torez