- US Ambassador to Moscow McFaul: Learning to be Less Clear
- U.S. Ambassador McFaul Apologizes for Twitter Slang
- McFaul ‘Learning to Speak More Diplomatically’
- Russia Blasts McFaul for Statements at Meeting with Students
- Medvedev Reminds McFaul He’s in Russia, Not U.S.
MOSCOW, November 9 (RIA Novosti) – US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, who is currently in the United States, on Friday denied Russian media reports that he would leave his post by the end of this year.
“I came to Stanford [in California] only for a vacation. I’m returning to Moscow next week,” the ambassador said in a Russian-language Twitter message.
US officials said earlier in the day that the rumors were untrue.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: WTA Finals Draw Ceremony
Infographics: Nobel Peace Prize
During the 11th Annual Meeting to be held in Sochi from October 22 to 24, experts of the Valdai International Discussion Club will focus on whether the global community will develop ground rules for the world politics or whether it will be a game without any rules where everyone fend for themselves.