MOSCOW, October 21 (RIA Novosti)
- Russian, Norwegian FMs to discuss visa facilitation
- Russia, Serbia sign visa-free travel agreement
- Russia may seek eased visa regime with some European states - official
- Another Russian tourist faces imprisonment in India over expired visa
- Russia-Norway visa facilitation treaty comes into force
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has signed laws to ratify intergovernmental agreements on mutual trips with Croatia, India and Norway.
In line with the agreements, visa issuance procedures have been simplified between Russia and Croatia and between Russia and India. Regarding Russia and Norway, which share a border, the two countries’ residents, living in the border zone, will be able to cross the border without visas.
The documents have been published in the Rossiiskaya Gazeta government newspaper.
The laws were adopted by the lower house of parliament, the State Duma, on October 7, approved by the upper house, the Federation Council, on October 12, and signed by the president on October 19.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Military exercises are held in order to prevent a war rather than prepare for one. If a potential enemy knows and sees that the Russian Army is constantly improving its skills and adopting state-of-the-art combat equipment and combat support systems he will hardly risk aggression against these Armed Forces and the country they defend.