- Medvedev demands prosecution of officials responsible for security at Domodedovo
- Control system at Domodedovo Airport inadequate - Russian investigators (Update 1)
- Domodedovo officials should be held accountable over security breaches - Medvedev
- Over 100 hospitalized after Moscow airport terrorist attack
- Two terrorists involved in Domodedovo blast, both killed - source (Update 1)
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev blamed security violations for the deadly blast at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport that killed at least 35 and injured up to 180.
"Information from the crime scene indicates that there was just chaos; people could enter [the airport] from anywhere. Control was limited and was practically not directed at those who were meeting passengers," Medvedev said.
MOSCOW, January 25 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.