- Medvedev demands prosecution of officials responsible for security at Domodedovo
- Control system at Domodedovo Airport inadequate - Russian investigators (Update 1)
- Domodedovo officials should be held accountable over security breaches - Medvedev
- Over 100 hospitalized after Moscow airport terrorist attack
- Two terrorists involved in Domodedovo blast, both killed - source (Update 1)
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev blamed security violations for the deadly blast at Moscow's Domodedovo Airport that killed at least 35 and injured up to 180.
"Information from the crime scene indicates that there was just chaos; people could enter [the airport] from anywhere. Control was limited and was practically not directed at those who were meeting passengers," Medvedev said.
MOSCOW, January 25 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet
During Vladimir Putin’s annual Q&A session some members of the Valdai International Discussion Club asked him several questions. How united is the West in its desire to punish Russia? Which EU countries are in favour of isolating Russia? Is this even possible? And what is going on in Ukraine?