- Central bank forecasts 5 pct 2011 GDP growth
- Russia to cap annual defense budget at 2.8% GDP for next decade
- Russia should limit 'non-energy' budget deficit to 4-5% of GDP in 2012-2014 - Kudrin
- Russia's tax burden to grow by 2 pct of GDP over lack of reform warns Kudrin
- World oil prices may fall to $60 per barrel in three years warns minister
Russia's oil and gas revenues will fall to 13% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2020 from 17% of GDP in 2009, Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin said on Thursday.
"Income from the oil and gas sector amounted to 17% of GDP in 2009, while in 2020 they will only be 13% of GDP meaning the sector will shrink and will not produce the same amount of GDP income," Kudrin told the Audit Chamber.
Oil and gas output is falling and is not expected to grow insignificantly, he said.
MOSCOW, December 9 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.