- Russia fixes minimum vodka price
- Vodka instead of oil
- Russians more worried about alcoholism than human rights - poll
- Russian health watchdog supports night alcohol sales ban across country
- Russia's chief doctor calls for alcohol advertising ban
- Russia may toughen punishment for illegal alcohol sales
- Majority of Russians want alcohol sales ban after 9 p.m.
The Federal Antimonopoly Service for the Samara region is taking action against a company that advertized vodka as a "health improving product" on the Internet, the FAS press service said on Monday.
It said the Direct Line advertising company used such phrases as "it [vodka] improves digestion, and helps get rid of colds and headache."
It also claims the drink "alleviates fatigue and bad moods."
"The Internet ad featured the pictures of specific vodka brands such as Altai, Russky standard, and Belaya Beryozka," the press service said.
The ad also lacked the mandatory health warning about the dangers of alcohol abuse.
SAMARA, November 29 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.