- Moscow terrorist attack organizers will be punished - Putin
- Chechnya's Kadyrov condemns blasts in Moscow subway
- Russian president to tighten security, assist Moscow blasts victims' families
- Security stepped up across Russia after deadly Moscow blasts
- Factbox - blasts in Moscow subway system
Tuesday, March 30 will be a Day of Mourning in the Russian capital over the victims of the two blasts that ripped through Lubyanka and Park Kultury subway stations, a Moscow city spokesman said on Monday.
"The Moscow city government is rendering medical aid to all the people who have suffered from the terrorist attacks in Park Kultury and Lubyanka stations, making no difference to their place of residence," Sergei Tsoi said.
Several other relief measures are now being worked out by the government, he added.
MOSCOW, March 29 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
One of the main achievements of the 6th BRICS Summit was the signing of an official document on establishing a New Development Bank with a declared capital of $100 billion. The creation of the bank is an important step towards institutionalizing BRICS and strengthening its positions in the world in the long run.