- Moscow terrorist attack organizers will be punished - Putin
- Chechnya's Kadyrov condemns blasts in Moscow subway
- Russian president to tighten security, assist Moscow blasts victims' families
- Security stepped up across Russia after deadly Moscow blasts
- Factbox - blasts in Moscow subway system
Tuesday, March 30 will be a Day of Mourning in the Russian capital over the victims of the two blasts that ripped through Lubyanka and Park Kultury subway stations, a Moscow city spokesman said on Monday.
"The Moscow city government is rendering medical aid to all the people who have suffered from the terrorist attacks in Park Kultury and Lubyanka stations, making no difference to their place of residence," Sergei Tsoi said.
Several other relief measures are now being worked out by the government, he added.
MOSCOW, March 29 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.