The chairman of the defense and security committee of Russian parliament's upper chamber said that the money France would have to pay if the contract was abolished would be used for the military state program.
- Kremlin Spokesman Peskov's Response to Putin's Alleged Cancer: Bite Your Tongue!
- Russia Test Fires Bulava Sea-Based Ballistic Missile
- Who and What Is Causing the Decline in Oil Prices, and Where Will It Lead?
- Crashed US Supply Rocket Antares Partly Developed in Ukraine: Design Office
- Russia Should Ask for Refund if France Delays Mistral Delivery: Defense Committee
- French Finance Ministry Says Conditions Not Met to Hand Over Mistral to Russia: Agency
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.