MOSCOW, December 23 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to test launch Bulava missile on Monday
- Russia postpones Bulava missile test
- Russia to conduct test launch of Bulava missile in November
- Russian submarine test-fires Bulava missile successfully
- Next test of Russia's Bulava missile set for Aug. 27 - source
Russia successfully test launched two Bulava ballistic missiles on Friday, Defense Ministry spokesman Col Igor Konashenkov said.
The missiles were launched from the Borey-class Yury Dolgoruky nuclear-powered submarine in the White Sea and hit designated targets at the Kura test range on Kamchatka, some 6,000 kilometers to the east.
The Bulava (SS-NX-30) submarine-launched ballistic missile carries up to 10 MIRV warheads and has a range of over 8,000 kilometers (5,000 miles). The three-stage missile is designed for deployment on Borey-class nuclear submarines.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Erdogan will continue to help consolidate Islam’s influence in public life and use Islam as a political issue. It is hard to say what Turkey will do in the Muslim world, but Erdogan obviously does not need any more turmoil in neighboring countries.