YUZHNO-SAKHALINSK, September 25 (RIA Novosti)
- Oil, gas production in Russia's Sakhalin region to rise - local official
- Sakhalin-II Project to Reach Full Cost Recovery in Q1
- Russia's Sakhalin to increase oil, gas output by 2020
- Sakhalin Energy posts first half net profit of 38 bln rbls - Gazprom
- Japanese companies may join Sakhalin-III project
Over 400 participants of the 16th international conference Oil and Gas of Sakhalin 2012 in the Russian Far East will discuss on September 25-27 prospects for the development of regional oil and gas projects, the Natural Resources Ministry reported.
The conference opened on Monday. The first nine similar conferences were held in London and were popular among Western businesspeople. The forum has been held in the Russian Far Eastern island of Sakhalin since 2006.
The Sakhalin Region is Russia’s fourth largest in terms of oil and gas reserves. Over 15 million metric tons of oil and 25 million cubic meters of gas are produced in the region annually.
International projects being implemented on the regional shelf include Sakhalin 1 and Sakhalin 2.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.