The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) suspended transmissions of a private TV network Monday, accused of badmouthing the country’s judiciary, as a politically motivated move, Amnesty International said in its report.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) published a report Monday, forecasting more than five percent regional economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2014 amid the economic burden of the ongoing Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
- Submarine Sought by Sweden Could Belong to Dutch Navy: Russian Defense Source
- Russia to Ban Imports of Cars, Heavy Equipment, Metallurgy Products: Reports
- Russian Lawmaker Says German MH17 Crash Intel Points to Kiev
- Crowds Walk Out on Obama’s Campaign Speech in Maryland
- German Intelligence Agency Chief Says Kiev Falsified Data on MH17 Crash
- Swedish Forces Say Cannot Confirm ‘Suspicious Underwater Activity’ to Be Russian Submarine
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.