- NSA Moonlighting Scandal Expands as SIGINT Head Resigns
- India Clears Military Projects Worth $13 Bln to Boost Defense Preparedness
- Washington Is Defaming Putin
- Many People Injured in Explosion in Sarnia, Canada: Reports
- Putin Says Reports Show World Leaders Could Be Blackmailed With Surveillance Data
- One Million Protesters Gather in Rome Against Government's Labor Market Reforms
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.