Moscow is concerned by reports that Ukraine’s government troops have used ballistic missiles against independence supporters in the country’s east, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday.
Tehran’s missile program should be a part of the final agreement between the six world powers and Iran, Wendy Sherman, the lead US negotiator in the discussions and US under secretary of state for political affairs, said during a House Foreign Affairs Committee meeting.
French energy major Total said Wednesday it was going to assess the full impact of harsher western sanctions against Russia, which is its main oil and gas supplier, The Wall Street Journal said referring to the French firm’s second-quarter estimates.
- EU Confirms New Economic Sanctions Against Moscow
- Ukrainian Air Defense Exercises Might be Behind Malaysian Aircraft Crash – Source
- Russian Naval Destroyer Moving to Mediterranean
- Putin Vows Assistance in Taking Ill Children Out of Crisis-Hit East Ukraine
- Ukrainian Troops Using Ballistic Missiles Against Independence Supporters - Report
- Japan's New Sanctions Against Russia 'Unfriendly, Short-Sighted' – Moscow