- Obama Seeks Approval From Congress for Syria Attack
- Obama: No Date For Syrian Strike
- Obama: US Military Operation Will Be Limited
- Obama: US Will Operate In Syria Without UN Security Council Approval
- Obama: Military Attack Against Syria Should Be Limited to Prevent Assad's Regime from Using Chemical Weapons
MOSCOW, August 31 (RIA Novosti) – The U.S. House of Representatives will discuss the possibility of a military operation against Syrian President Bashar Assad no earlier than Sept. 9, house speaker John Boehner said Saturday.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
New ties between Russia and Japan would mark not only a breakthrough in their relations but also a significant shift in Northeast Asia’s political dynamic. Both are secondary players in a region overshadowed by an increasingly assertive China, which has not hesitated to push against the boundaries of its neighbors.