MOSCOW, April 30 (RIA Novosti)
- Breivik Insists on His Sanity
- Breivik Says Voices in Head Told Him Not to Kill
- Breivik Says Learned From al-Qaeda
- Breivik’s German ‘Lover’ Sent Packing from Norway
- Breivik Refuses to Disclose Militant Contacts
- Russians mourn Norway massacre victims
- Muscovites bring flowers to Norwegian Embassy
- Twin attacks in Norway
- Utoya Island and the center of Oslo after the bomb attack and the shooting massacre on July 22
- Norwegian attacker was polite and regular guy - neighbor
- Anders Behring Breivik Claims He Acted In “Self Defense”
A self-confessed Norway mass killer Anders Breivik keeps contact with Russian ultra right-wing activists who are now translating his Manifesto into Russian, the Dagbladet quoted on Monday Breivik’s lawyer Tord Jordet as saying.
“We don’t know anything about his Russian support team except the fact that they are working on translation of Breivik’s manifesto,” Jordet told the paper, referring to Breivik’s 1,500-page manifesto where he expresses his extreme anti-Muslim political views and describes the justifies his future attacks.
Jordet also said that in the notes that Breivik had written to prepare for questioning he said that he was going to establish “a pan-European network” with the help of Russian extremists.
The self-confessed killer set off a bomb in Oslo on July 22 last year before travelling to a youth camp on Utoya island, where he shot dead 69 people.
The key issue that is due to be resolved during the ten-week trial against Breivik which began on April 16, is his mental state. The shooter will spend the rest of his life in a psychiatric hospital if recognized mentally-ill. If the court founds him sane, Breivik will receive a maximum of 21 years in prison.
The 33-year-old Norwegian insists to be mentally healthy, saying that he would do "anything to prevent" committal to a psychiatric hospital.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.