MOSCOW, December 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russian cosmonauts complete spacewalk outside ISS
- Russian cosmonaut to celebrate birthday on board of ISS
- ISS orbit readjusted by 3 km
- ISS could be used for satellite assembly until 2028
A Russian female cosmonaut may fly to the International Space Station in 2013, Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos) chief Vladimir Popovkin said on Wednesday.
Cosmonaut Yelena Serova, the first female cosmonaut of the post-Soviet era, should be trained and prepared for a flight lasting up to 170 days he said.
The flight could take place some time in 2013, as it takes 2½ years to prepare a crew, Alexei Krasnov, director of Roscomos manned flight programs, said.
Serova said she had always dreamed of making a space flight, adding that her husband (also a cosmonaut) and her nine-year-old daughter, approved of her decision.
The world’s first woman cosmonaut, Soviet citizen Valentina Tereshkova, flew into space on board the Vostok 6 on June 16, 1963.
The second woman in space, Svetlana Savitskaya, also from the Soviet Union, blasted off 19 years later.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- Aiassa02Preventing The Progression Of Age Acceleration... Space Atmosphere.03:16, 11/12/2011My dream is to help russia become the most advanced nation in the world in spage age technology. In is a known study by leaving the earth natural environment, it's atmosphere the progression of age is accelerated. How to prevent this is to "decentralize" the weightlessness inside the craft. Much like NASA study in creating an artificially environment in their training programs, to give the effect of space inside the craft - floating. Except it's the opposite inside the vessel in actual travel in space (it's atmosphere) It must be decentralized by reversed field's of the electrons - and it's magnetic effect. You must have an evaporator to create oxygenate (inside the vessel) to make the conditions livable- an evaporator, used to create it's h20 aboard the crafts, to prevent dehydration!! You must prevent the weightlessness's inside the vessel.
This will slow the considerable aging makings the conditions natural and with natural lighting conditions!!
I hope this is informative - God Bless You!
Written by, electionically Signed, Robert Lane Aiassa 11/10/2011
- Aiassa02In addition.03:22, 11/12/2011I apologize for the poor writing critique- all fact there.
1) Decentralize the weightless field.
2) Evaporator to create oxygen and magnetic pole.
3) Hydration with natural lighting conditions.
It must be similar to the natural effect on earths surface as you would then be able to live in space, longer and indefinite periods, and lessen effect on overall health.
It's the only way to prevent the aging process.!! (STEP 1) most important!
Very Truly, Robert Lane Aiasa
Image Galleries: Removing Protesters’ Barricades in Kiev
Infographics: First Russian Smartphone
Some people are trying to make the reality in Russia at least a bit more humane. The amnesty should apply not only to persons involved in high-profile cases, but also to individuals who are not as well-known. It is better to set free at least some of the individuals who deserve to be released than no one at all.