Moscow, July 25 (RIA Novosti)
- Norway massacre suspect remanded
- Norway, neighbors mourn victims of terror attacks
- Police guard from massacred Utoya camp missing
- Death toll in Norway deadly bombing, shooting drops to 92 - police
Authorities in the Polish city of Wroclaw denied on Monday media reports that a man had been arrested in the city in connection with twin attacks in Norway that left over 90 dead.
The city’s prosecutor said no one had been arrested or charged with assisting Anders Behring Breivik carry out a bombing and a shooting.
Polish radio earlier said a farmer had been charged with selling Breivik the chemicals used for the Olso blast.
Far-right extremist Breivik is accused of being behind a car bombing in Oslo that killed seven people, and an attack on the Labor Party youth camp on the nearby island of Utoya which killed at least 86 people.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.