Topic: Powerful Earthquake in Japan
MOSCOW, July 6 (RIA Novosti)
- Japan to continue use of nuclear power despite Fukushima nuke crisis - govt
- Stress tests 'confirm' safety of Russian nuclear plants
- Russian, U.S. experts to conduct joint stress tests at nuclear plants - Rosatom chief
- IAEA head suggests checks on every 10th nuclear plant
- Japanese nuclear specialists enter Fukushima reactor building
- Blast at Japan's Fukushima No.1 nuclear plant
- Damage levels at the Fukushima I nuclear power plant
- Radiation checks in Fukushima
- Protective “cap” over Fukushima
- Water decontamination at Fukushima nuclear power plant
- The Fukushima I nuclear power plant
- Footage released of inside Fukushima’s crippled nuclear power plant
- Flying robots provide video from Fukushima power plant
Stress tests will be conducted on all Japanese nuclear power plants following the Fukushima nuclear crisis, Jiji Press said on Wednesday citing Japanese economics minister Banri Kaieda.
The move is to ease concerns of residents, living in the vicinity of the plants.
A 9.0-magnitude quake struck off Japan's northeast coast on March 11, triggering a tsunami and explosions at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, which caused the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl in 1986.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.