MOSCOW, July 6 (RIA Novosti)
- Japan to continue use of nuclear power despite Fukushima nuke crisis - govt
- Stress tests 'confirm' safety of Russian nuclear plants
- Russian, U.S. experts to conduct joint stress tests at nuclear plants - Rosatom chief
- IAEA head suggests checks on every 10th nuclear plant
- Japanese nuclear specialists enter Fukushima reactor building
- Blast at Japan's Fukushima No.1 nuclear plant
- Damage levels at the Fukushima I nuclear power plant
- Radiation checks in Fukushima
- Protective “cap” over Fukushima
- Water decontamination at Fukushima nuclear power plant
- The Fukushima I nuclear power plant
- Footage released of inside Fukushima’s crippled nuclear power plant
- Flying robots provide video from Fukushima power plant
Stress tests will be conducted on all Japanese nuclear power plants following the Fukushima nuclear crisis, Jiji Press said on Wednesday citing Japanese economics minister Banri Kaieda.
The move is to ease concerns of residents, living in the vicinity of the plants.
A 9.0-magnitude quake struck off Japan's northeast coast on March 11, triggering a tsunami and explosions at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, which caused the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl in 1986.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.