- Al Qaeda appoints new acting leader
- Bin Laden praises Arab revolutions from beyond grave
- Pakistan to return remains of U.S. stealth helicopter
- What the U.S. and Russia stand to gain after bin Laden
Saif al-Adel, who apparently headed the Al-Qaeda terrorist network, has vowed to "crush" London in retaliation for the Osama bin Laden's death, Daily Mail said.
Al-Adel, 51, once Bin Laden's security chief, has been confirmed as the new Al-Qaeda leader at a meeting of Taliban and Al-Qaeda leadership on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
"Our new leader has asked for a big plan for London," the paper quoted Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan as saying. "He believes the UK is the backbone of Europe and must be crushed."
Bin Laden was shot dead by U.S. Special Forces during a raid on his home in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad on May 2. His body was buried in the sea.
MOSCOW, May 22 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- RizaAfghanWTF!05:35, 22/05/2011Now it's time to send US SEALs to kill this bastard.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgI sincerely doubt it08:32, 24/05/2011Al-Qaeda is the invention of the United States government, like Osama bin Laden was a created bad guy of the United States to blame 911 on.
Another ficticious bad guy has been invented for the chase.
Please do not be fooled by the antics of the US Government.