- Coalition forces paving rebels' way to Libyan oil facilities - Jana agency
- Putin slams NATO on Libya attacks
- Moscow won't back force in 'new Libya resolution'
- Obama, Berlusconi agree to increase pressure on Libya's Gaddafi
- Russia urges NATO to lay off Libyan civilian targets
- Libya: Confrontation on the ground, bombs from the air
- Military operation in Libya: Coalition targets Gaddafi’s military arsenal
- Area of Benghazi, Libyan opposition stronghold, after air strikes against forces loyal to Gaddafi
- Putin compares UN Libya resolution with crusade call
- “NATO falling short in protecting Libyan civilians”
- Libyan Armed Forces
- Military operation in Libya
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Libya's oil resources were the main object of the NATO-led military campaign in the country.
"Libya has the biggest oil resources in Africa and the fourth largest gas resources," Putin said during a news conference in Copenhagen. "It raises the question: isn't this the main object of interest to those operating there."
COPENHAGEN, April 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.