- Russian airports to impose enhanced security measures after blast
- Moscow reels as terrorism returns to capital (Wrapup 3)
- Death toll from terrorist act in Domodedovo Airport hits 35
- Over 50 hospitalized after Moscow's airport deadly bombing
- Medvedev postpones Davos Economic Forum trip over bombing
U.S. President Barrack Obama has condemned Monday's deadly blast at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport.
At least 35 people were killed and over 160 injured when a suicide bomber detonated an explosive device at the airport's arrivals gates.
"I strongly condemn this outrageous act of terrorism against the Russian people," Obama said in a statement.
Obama also expressed his condolences to the Russian people, whom he said have suffered greatly from terrorism.
White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said the United States would extend any assistance the Russians may request.
WASHINGTON, January 24 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Extremism is a term with many different interpretations, including in Islamic law (Sharia). No clear definition of extremism exists today, although there is a consensus that proponents of antisocial ideologies should be considered extremists.