- Russian parliament ratifies Customs Union agreements
- Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan to become fully operational
- Medvedev to discuss customs union, nuclear issues in Kazakhstan
- Customs Union to unite government, business - Medvedev
- Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan sign Customs Union agreement (Update 1)
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych said on Friday his country was considering joining the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
"[Joining the Customs Union] is a possibility, but we have procedures to comply with," Yanukovych said at a joint news conference with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
He said that constitutional amendments would need to be passed "either in parliament or via a national referendum."
GORKI (Moscow region), November 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet
During Vladimir Putin’s annual Q&A session some members of the Valdai International Discussion Club asked him several questions. How united is the West in its desire to punish Russia? Which EU countries are in favour of isolating Russia? Is this even possible? And what is going on in Ukraine?