- Russian parliament ratifies Customs Union agreements
- Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan to become fully operational
- Medvedev to discuss customs union, nuclear issues in Kazakhstan
- Customs Union to unite government, business - Medvedev
- Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan sign Customs Union agreement (Update 1)
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych said on Friday his country was considering joining the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
"[Joining the Customs Union] is a possibility, but we have procedures to comply with," Yanukovych said at a joint news conference with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
He said that constitutional amendments would need to be passed "either in parliament or via a national referendum."
GORKI (Moscow region), November 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Military exercises are held in order to prevent a war rather than prepare for one. If a potential enemy knows and sees that the Russian Army is constantly improving its skills and adopting state-of-the-art combat equipment and combat support systems he will hardly risk aggression against these Armed Forces and the country they defend.