- Russian parliament ratifies Customs Union agreements
- Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan to become fully operational
- Medvedev to discuss customs union, nuclear issues in Kazakhstan
- Customs Union to unite government, business - Medvedev
- Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan sign Customs Union agreement (Update 1)
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych said on Friday his country was considering joining the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
"[Joining the Customs Union] is a possibility, but we have procedures to comply with," Yanukovych said at a joint news conference with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
He said that constitutional amendments would need to be passed "either in parliament or via a national referendum."
GORKI (Moscow region), November 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: Sledge Hockey
The unconstitutional takeover in Ukraine was the toughest, consistent and so far most effective Western counterattack launched amid the ongoing struggle for a fairer world order. Only the naïve believe that the United States and Europe will willingly share their right to rule the world, though their belief is worthy of respect.