- Russian parliament ratifies Customs Union agreements
- Customs Union of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan to become fully operational
- Medvedev to discuss customs union, nuclear issues in Kazakhstan
- Customs Union to unite government, business - Medvedev
- Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan sign Customs Union agreement (Update 1)
Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych said on Friday his country was considering joining the Customs Union between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan.
"[Joining the Customs Union] is a possibility, but we have procedures to comply with," Yanukovych said at a joint news conference with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.
He said that constitutional amendments would need to be passed "either in parliament or via a national referendum."
GORKI (Moscow region), November 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: The Pearl of Russia's Far East
Infographics: Nobel Peace Prize
Vladimir Putin Meets with Members of the Valdai International Discussion Club. Transcript of the Final Plenary Session
Vladimir Putin took part in the final plenary session of the Valdai International Discussion Club’s 11th meeting. The plenary session summed up the club’s work over the previous three days, which concentrated on analysing the factors eroding the current system of institutions and norms of international law.