Western sanctions could spur the development of Russian industry and the cooperation of Moscow with other nations, the head of the Kremlin administration Sergei Ivanov said in an interview published Sunday.
In a phone conversation with US Secretary of State John Kerry, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov underscored the importance for the international community to coordinate its steps in the fight against the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group, Russian Foreign Ministry said Sunday in a press release.
The crews of the Russian air force units have completed redeployment at the airfields of the Eastern Military District as part of the Vostok 2014 drills, a Russian Defense Ministry representative told reporters Sunday.
- Ukrainian Special Forces Continue Attacks in Donbas, but ‘Only to Neutralize’: Statement
- Pilots Reflect Assumed Enemy’s Massive Airstrike During Russian Military Drills
- Medvedev: Russia to Amplify ‘Mutually Beneficial Cooperation’ With China
- Russian Military Aircraft Complete Redeployment During Exercises: Defense Ministry
- Protest by French Farmers Turns Violent: Reports
- Russia, Japan Discuss Relations, Situation in Ukraine: Kremlin
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.