Constructive relations between Russia and China are important for international stability and security, the head of Russia’s General Staff of the Armed Forces, Valery Gerasimov, said after talks with his Chinese counterpart Fang Fenghui and Vice Central Military Commission Chairman Fan Changlong in Beijing Wednesday.
- Greeks Fighting Alongside Donetsk People’s Republic Militia - Reports
- US Journalist Foley Murdered by IS Militants 1 Year Ago – Assad Spokesperson
- Embargoed EU Goods Actively Re-Imported to Russia via Belarus – Putin
- Canada Seeks to Protect Sovereignty in Arctic – Canadian Foreign Minister
- First Results of Talks in Minsk Positive
- Physicists Say Fukushima Reactors Pose Eternal Threat to Humanity
"Our stand is crystal clear – we want peace in Ukraine which can only be attained through broad national dialogue in which all regions and all political forces of the country must participate," Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in an interview.
In the recent weeks, the EU and Russia have enacted economic sanctions against each other as a result of the Ukrainian crisis. The measures taken by Russia in response to European restrictions have directly affected Poland, one of the biggest apple suppliers in Europe, cutting it off the Russian market.