Topic: Euro 2012
WARSAW, June 29 (RIA Novosti)
- Kuranyi Predicts a 2-0 Win for Germany Over Italy
- Prandelli: Italy Ready for German Pressure
- Germany Can't Let Italy Dictate Semifinal - Low
- Italy Beat England on Penalties to Make Euro Semis
- Cassano and Balotelli Send Italy to Quarters
Two brute-force goals by Mario Balotelli were enough to give Italy a 2-1 win over Germany in their Euro 2012 semifinal on Friday, setting up a final with Spain.
Balotelli headed home an Antonio Cassano cross on 20 minutes before doubling the lead on 36 minutes by lashing in Riccardo Montolivo's through ball.
Mesut Ozil scored a late penalty after Federico Balzaretti handled in the box.
Italy face Spain in Kiev in Sunday's final after the Spaniards beat Portugal in the other semifinal on Thursday.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Erdogan will continue to help consolidate Islam’s influence in public life and use Islam as a political issue. It is hard to say what Turkey will do in the Muslim world, but Erdogan obviously does not need any more turmoil in neighboring countries.