WARSAW, June 29 (RIA Novosti)
- Kuranyi Predicts a 2-0 Win for Germany Over Italy
- Prandelli: Italy Ready for German Pressure
- Germany Can't Let Italy Dictate Semifinal - Low
- Italy Beat England on Penalties to Make Euro Semis
- Cassano and Balotelli Send Italy to Quarters
Two brute-force goals by Mario Balotelli were enough to give Italy a 2-1 win over Germany in their Euro 2012 semifinal on Friday, setting up a final with Spain.
Balotelli headed home an Antonio Cassano cross on 20 minutes before doubling the lead on 36 minutes by lashing in Riccardo Montolivo's through ball.
Mesut Ozil scored a late penalty after Federico Balzaretti handled in the box.
Italy face Spain in Kiev in Sunday's final after the Spaniards beat Portugal in the other semifinal on Thursday.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.