Topic: Protests in Syria
- Russian Jet Evacuates Some 130 People from Syria
- Ukraine Evacuates Six Nationals from Syria
- Russian Plane Evacuates 104 From Syria
- Russian Aircraft Evacuates over 100 People from Syria
- Russia Evacuates More Nationals from Syria
MOSCOW, June 26 (RIA Novosti) - A Russian Emergencies Ministry’s plane en route from Syria landed in Moscow on early Tuesday bringing some 130 people from Russia and other former Soviet republics, who decided to leave the country amid the ongoing conflict.
An Ilyushin Il-62 departed from Latakia, a major port city in Syria’s northwest, on Tuesday with 127 people aboard, including 76 citizens of Russia.
Two Russian Emergencies Ministry’s aircraft landed in Syria on Tuesday bringing over 20 metric tons of humanitarian cargo to local residents.
More than 600 citizens of Russia and other former Soviet republics have fled civil war in Syria on Emergencies Ministry planes since January.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet