MOSCOW, October 5 (RIA Novosti)
- New Putin Approval Poll Reveals Little Logic
- Putin’s Popularity Among Russians Grows – Poll
- Majority of Russians Believe Putin’s Promises – Poll
- List of Top-100 Most Powerful Women in Russia Released
- President's job not up for discussion at home - Lyudmila Putina
Twenty percent of Russian women would jump at the chance to marry President Vladimir Putin, an opinion poll released on Friday indicated.
Sixty-six percent would not, while the remaining fourteen percent would need more time to think over the hypothetical proposal, the poll by the independent, Moscow-based Levada Center found.
Levada questioned 1,601 women across Russia on September 21-24. The margin of error was 3.4 percent.
Putin’s wife, Lyudmila, is very rarely seen in public. The president’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, described the Putins’ family life as “normal” in an interview with the online TV channel Dozhd earlier this year.
Putin, who turns sixty this Sunday, was voted the sexiest politician in Russia in an opinion poll in 2008.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- bielecHo ho ho.....20:26, 05/10/2012He is good, but even he could not survive having to satisfy 20% of all Russian women.
- ValSFrom USA WITH LOVE FOR Pres. Putin21:37, 23/01/2014I am married but if I were single I'd love to marry him too! He is such a compassionate caring and true Patriotic President and an awesome human being.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet
The clash of Russian and Western interests has given rise to a geopolitical battle. German politicians are trying to leave all doors and windows open for dialogue with Russia. Moscow does acknowledge this, and Germany is probably the only country with which it is ready to discuss European security.