- Russia mazed on how to fight terror
- Families of Domodedovo bomb victims to receive $100,000 - Putin
- Terrorists exploit security loophole in deadly Moscow airport blast
- Medvedev, Putin visit airport blast victims in hospitals
- Moscow to hold day of mourning for airport blast victims
- Medvedev, Putin visit Moscow airport blast victims
- Deadly blast at Domodedovo Airport: Shock, pain and compassion
- Suicide attack on Moscow’s busiest airport
- Domodedovo Airport terrorist attack: 3D-reconstruction
- Domodedovo Airport bombing: January 24 timeline
- Eyewitness accounts of explosion at Domodedovo and the minutes after
A total of 116 people are still in hospital following Monday's terrorist attack on Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport, an emergencies official said on Wednesday.
A powerful blast struck the busy international terminal of Russia's biggest airport on Monday evening, killing 35 people and injuring up to 180.
The identity of the terrorist or terrorists who carried out the blast has not yet been officially confirmed, with conflicting reports suggesting the attack was carried out by a female Black Widow suicide bomber accompanied by a man, or a man on his own.
All 35 bodies of those killed in the attack have now been identified, the spokesman added.
Moscow is observing a day of mourning on Wednesday for the victims of Monday's attack.
Flags are flying at half mast across Moscow and the surrounding region and TV companies have been advised by the mayor's office to cancel all entertainment programs as a sign of respect.
MOSCOW, January 26 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Albino Kangaroos, Grubby Baby Penguins and Other Animal News
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.