- Two militants, accomplice killed in Makhachkala
- Four militants killed in Russia's North Caucasus
- At least four militants killed after attack on policemen in Dagestan
- Two militants killed in North Caucasus, operation continues
- Police kill militant, defuse bombs in Dagestan
- Two militants killed in Dagestan special operation
At least four people were killed and another five severely injured when a blast ripped through a cafe in Russia's volatile southern republic of Dagestan on Friday, Russia's Investigation Committee said.
Unidentified assailants blew up a car parked near the cafe in the city of Khasavyurt at 7.30 p.m. local time (18.30 GMT).
"According to preliminary data, two people working in the cafe and two customers were killed; five were taken to hospital in a critical condition," the committee said in a statement. Three of those injured were placed in intensive care.
MOSCOW, January 14 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
One of the main achievements of the 6th BRICS Summit was the signing of an official document on establishing a New Development Bank with a declared capital of $100 billion. The creation of the bank is an important step towards institutionalizing BRICS and strengthening its positions in the world in the long run.