Topic: The History of a Yukos CEO
- Khodorkovsky verdict reading continues
- Mikhail Khodorkovsky found guilty in second trial (WRAPUP)
- Khodorkovsky's guilty verdict 'no surprise' - experts
- Khodorkovsky's website attacked amid announcement of sentencing
- The Rise and Fall of Mikhail Khodorkovsky (Update 1)
- Supporters of jailed Khodorkovsky detained at Moscow rally
International condemnation of the guilty verdict in the trial of jailed oil tycoon Mikhail Khodorkovsky and his business partner is an "unacceptable attempt to put pressure on the court," the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Tuesday.
Khodorkovsky, 47, and Platon Lebedev, 54, were found guilty on Monday of stealing from their former oil firm Yukos and laundering the proceeds.
The United States, Germany and Britain were among those who expressed concern.
The two men have already spent seven years in jail for fraud and tax evasion, and analysts say they may receive an additional seven years when the sentence is read in the next few days.
MOSCOW, December 28 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.