Topic: Revelation by WikiLeaks
- WikiLeaks cables allege rampant high-level corruption in Russia
- WikiLeaks revelations 'comical' - Putin aide
- Uncertain World: WikiLeaks document dump to undermine Obama’s clout in Moscow
- WikiLeaks dubs Russia's Gazprom 'vulture'
- Russia armed South Ossetian, Abkhazian rebels - WikiLeaks
The recently WikiLeaks files are not critical for Russian-U.S. relations, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Friday.
WikiLeaks made public on Monday more than 250,000 confidential U.S. diplomatic cables, which contain, in particular, harsh comments about many world leaders.
"We are not paranoid and we do not link Russian-American relations with any leaks, although the leaks are revealing. They show a full measure of cynicism of those evaluations and judgments that often prevail in the foreign policy of various states, in this case I am referring to the United States," Medvedev said.
The president added that the United States would also "get a lot of pleasure" from Russian diplomatic cable leaks.
SOCHI, December 3 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.