Topic: Sukhoi SuperJet 100
- First commercial Sukhoi Superjet 100 makes maiden flight
- UTAir to replace Tu-134 with Sukhoi Superjet 100
- Atlant-Soyuz mulls deal for 30 Sukhoi Superjet 100 airplanes
- Sukhoi aircraft maker tests Superjet 100 in Italy
- Russian Superjet 100 completes static tests program
The testing of the flight management system (FMS) for Russia's Sukhoi Superjet 100 passenger airliner was completed on Friday.
The FMS CMA-9000 was developed by Canada's Esterline CMC Electronics for the Thales avionics suite on the Sukhoi SuperJet 100 Russian Regional Jet (SSJ-100) program.
The CMA-9000 provides the aircraft with multi-sensor based navigation and enhanced operational capability.
The Superjet 100 is a family of medium-haul passenger aircraft developed by Sukhoi in cooperation with U.S. and European aviation corporations, including Boeing, Snecma, Thales, Messier Dowty, Liebherr Aerospace and Honeywell.
The aircraft is capable of carrying 75-95 passengers up to 4,500 kilometers. Currently, there are 17 SSJ 100 aircraft in production at different stages of completion.
MOSCOW, November 19 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.