- Russian ex-premier Gaidar resigns from SPS party
- Doctors deem poisoning cause of Gaidar's illness - press-secretary
- Hunting down Yegor Gaidar
- No serious risks for Russian economy before 2008 - ex-PM Gaidar
- Russia must not ignore oil price risk - ex-deputy PM Gaidar
- Stabilization fund must not be used - Gaidar
Yegor Gaidar, one of the leading architects of free market reforms in post-Soviet Russia, has died at the age of 53, his aide said on Wednesday.
"Yegor Gaidar has died, I cannot currently give any more details," Gennady Volkov said.
A source told RIA Novosti that a blood clot was the cause of death.
MOSCOW, December 16 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet
Ukraine has not preserved its 1991 borders. The signing of the Geneva memorandum on April 17 reaffirmed the willingness of Russia, the United States and EU countries to reach a compromise. While the sides continue to trade tough talk and symbolic sanctions, the Kremlin and the White House are also holding a parallel dialogue on the coordinated geopolitical revision of Eastern Europe.