- Russian ex-premier Gaidar resigns from SPS party
- Doctors deem poisoning cause of Gaidar's illness - press-secretary
- Hunting down Yegor Gaidar
- No serious risks for Russian economy before 2008 - ex-PM Gaidar
- Russia must not ignore oil price risk - ex-deputy PM Gaidar
- Stabilization fund must not be used - Gaidar
Yegor Gaidar, one of the leading architects of free market reforms in post-Soviet Russia, has died at the age of 53, his aide said on Wednesday.
"Yegor Gaidar has died, I cannot currently give any more details," Gennady Volkov said.
A source told RIA Novosti that a blood clot was the cause of death.
MOSCOW, December 16 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.