- Russian ex-premier Gaidar resigns from SPS party
- Doctors deem poisoning cause of Gaidar's illness - press-secretary
- Hunting down Yegor Gaidar
- No serious risks for Russian economy before 2008 - ex-PM Gaidar
- Russia must not ignore oil price risk - ex-deputy PM Gaidar
- Stabilization fund must not be used - Gaidar
Yegor Gaidar, one of the leading architects of free market reforms in post-Soviet Russia, has died at the age of 53, his aide said on Wednesday.
"Yegor Gaidar has died, I cannot currently give any more details," Gennady Volkov said.
A source told RIA Novosti that a blood clot was the cause of death.
MOSCOW, December 16 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Christophe de Margerie: 40 Years With French Oil and Gas Giant
Infographics: Nobel Peace Prize