There exists a clear and detailed evidence, indicating that Ukrainian government forces used cluster munitions during a recent attack in Donetsk, a senior researcher from Human Rights Watch (HRW) told RIA Novosti Tuesday.
Transparency International has called on the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) to release the results of a probe into alleged bribery surrounding the hosting of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups by Russia and Qatar, a statement published on the watchdog's website Tuesday said.
- Swedish Forces Admit Failure, Issuing False Information on Alleged Foreign Submarine Location
- Snowplow Driver Involved in Fatal Air Crash in Moscow Confirmed Drunk: Investigators
- Russia's Investigative Committee Considering Four Possible Causes of Vnukovo Plane Crash
- President of Total Allegedly Killed in Moscow Plane Crash: Reports
- North Korea Gets New Submarine
- Obama Compares Russia's Policy With Ebola Threat, Islamic State
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.