Russian President Vladimir Putin and German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed in a phone call on Monday the situation around the current ceasefire regime and deliveries of Russian gas to Europe, the Kremlin said.
The talks on the Donbas situation regulation in trilateral format between Ukraine, Russia and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) may take place in the nearest future, Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin said.
JSC Russian Space Systems (RSS) is continuing to produce equipment for GLONASS satellites, despite difficulties with shipments of foreign electronics, caused by the Western economic sanctions, RSS Director General Andrei Tyulin told journalists on Monday.
Scotland's football fans believe the remarks by former captain of England’s national football team David Beckham urging Scots to vote against independence, were late and irrelevant, a fan association spokesman told RIA Novosti Monday.
- Putin, Merkel Discuss Ukrainian Ceasefire, Gas Deliveries to Europe
- Commander: NATO Losing ‘Partnership Capabilities’ With Russia
- Rasmussen Says Russia Has Rejected NATO's Efforts to Engage
- Euronews Responds to Unfair Coverage Claims Over Putin Video
- Putin, Barroso Stress Importance of Dialogue on Russian Gas Deliveries to Europe
- Prime Minister: Donetsk Republic Authorities to Consider Donbas Status Bill
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. What subjects will first-year students study as part of these new programs? Did the university meet its enrollment targets this year? The university’s First Prorector, Leonid Bragin, answered these and other questions in an interview with Rossiya Segodnya correspondent.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.