A group of experts of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) was again unable to reach the Malaysian Boeing 777 crash site in eastern Ukraine Thursday, a Ukrainian deputy prime minister said.
Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin in a telephone conversation with German Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Markus Ederer expressed hope that upcoming meeting in Minsk between Kiev authorities and independence supporters from the southeast of Ukraine will show positive results, the statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry said Thursday.
- US Urging Asian Countries to Support New Sanctions Against Russia – Reports
- Russia Concerned by Reports of Kiev Using Ballistic Missiles in Eastern Ukraine
- Donetsk Militia Plans to Join Three-Party Talks on Ukraine in Minsk
- Putin Vows Assistance in Taking Ill Children Out of Crisis-Hit East Ukraine
- EU Sanctions Against Russia to Deal ‘Heavy Blow’ to Polish Economy - Expert
- Russian Naval Destroyer Moving to Mediterranean