Topic: Protests in Syria
Russian TV Presenter Vladimir Solovyov (archive)© RIA Novosti. Alexey Kudenko
US Senator John McCain© REUTERS/ Joshua Lott
- Putin Op-Ed Spotlights Foreign Lobbying in US
- US-Russia Deal Has 'Ability' to Strip Syria of Chemical Weapons − Kerry
- Obama “Welcomes” US-Russian Deal on Syria
- Syria to Join Chemical Weapons Convention on October 14
MOSCOW, September 15 (RIA Novosti) – A Russian state TV host has invited US Senator John McCain to take part in his show and discuss his stance on Syria.
Popular Russian TV presenter Vladimir Solovyov said Sunday that the Republican senator known for his critical views on Russia’s leadership can appear in his show to respond to President Vladimir Putin’s recent article in the New York Times on Syria.
“On our behalf, the broadcaster and myself invite Senator McCain, who wanted to respond to Putin’s letter … to the Sunday Night program,” Solovyov said on Sunday.
McCain said earlier that he “would be glad to write something for Pravda” in response to Putin’s op-ed, which he has already publicly criticized.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgMcCain??? REALLY???00:32, 16/09/2013Here we, who are subjected to this idiot's blather on a regular basis, would give almost ANYTHING to not ever again have to hears his voice ... and the Russians VOLUNTARILY line up for the brain-damaging act of hearing him? Good God, man ~~~ WHY?
- MikeHuntOh God, please have mercy on US03:47, 16/09/2013NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!!!
You CANNOT do this to US.
Please don't allow this embarrassment to take place.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: Life of the First Man in Space in Pictures
Infographics: History of the Paralympic Games
We have witnessed the total defeat of western Ukraine, Western nationalists and the West in general, which made the unfortunate decision to support the anti-government activity. They failed to realize that the collapse of Yanukovych means the collapse of Ukrainian unity. They set fire to their own home and planted a time bomb under Ukraine’s territorial integrity.