MOSCOW, December 1 (RIA Novosti)
- Russian Air Force to get 90 aircraft in 2012
- Russian Air Force to receive 65 Yak-130 jet trainers by 2017
- Russian Air Force gets six new attack helicopters
- Russia’s Air Force commander sets out new plans
- S-400 Triumf air missile defense system
- The Pantsyr-S1 mobile short-range gun and missile air defense system
- Russian Air Force to adopt Su-34 "flying tank"
- 4++ generation fighter Su-35S
- The Kamov Ka-52 Alligator/Hokum-B
- Mi-8 helicopter
- Mi-28N Night Hunter: The main attack helicopter of the Russian Air Force
The Russian Air Force is planning to acquire about 60 new and modernized air defense systems in 2012, Air Force spokesman Col. Vladimir Drik said on Thursday.
The Su-35S is Russia’s advanced “Generation 4++” fighter.
The Air Force will also receive about 30 Mi-8 transport and five Mi-26T heavy lift helicopters.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
- lmMoving in the right direction.16:14, 01/12/2011Russian Air Force to get 60 air defense systems in 2012
Not just on paper this time for real.
- gunshipdemocracyso no NATO style democracy in Russia?17:01, 01/12/2011what a bummer NATO cannot in this case steal resources from Russia by democratizing-by-bombing like in Iraq/Libya? or genocide like Serbs over Kosovo. Damn again this baad Putin ;)
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.