- Typhoon Mirinae leaves 16 dead in Philippines, heads to Vietnam
- Typhoon Koppu hits south China; 3 dead, 4 missing
- Typhoon Morakot death toll reaches 461, with over 190 missing
- Typhoon Morakot death toll almost doubles
- Typhoon Morakot death toll rises to over 150
MOSCOW, November 3 (RIA Novosti) - At least four people died when Typhoon Mirinae hit Vietnam, the UN's Relief Web site reported on Tuesday, citing Vietnamese officials.
Thirteen others were injured when heavy rains caused floods on Monday. At least two people are listed as missing. The death toll is expected to rise.
Typhoon Mirinae earlier claimed at least 16 lives in the Philippines.
Mirinae dumped heavy rain on the country's coffee-growing region and forced thousands of people to flee their homes. Over 150 homes were destroyed and 27 boats sunk.
The typhoon has been weakening as it heads inland, Relief Web said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Any anti-ISIL operation in Iraq cannot be effective unless the Islamic State is attacked in Syria. But the final statement of the Paris Conference did not mention Syria as a precaution against disunity in the coalition and with due regard for the Russian position. Professor of the Chair of Modern East Department of History, Political Science and Law in RSUH