- Chinese military officials attend Vostok-2010 drills in Russia
- China targets 7.5% increase in 2010 defense spending
- Russia downplays Chinese J-15 fighter capabilities
- Russia delivers 15 S-300 air-defense batteries to China
- China to train Indonesian pilots for Su-family fighters
Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov and the head of China's Central Military Commission, Guo Boxiong, on Tuesday signed an agreement on developing military cooperation between the two states.
"First of all, it concerns contracts to supply spare parts for air defense systems, aviation and navy equipment," the minister's spokeswoman said.
The document was signed during a meeting of the Russian-Chinese intergovernmental commission on military cooperation in Beijing.
The sides noted "good perspectives for bilateral cooperation in spheres related to combat and military transport aviation, naval equipment, air defense systems and post-sale maintenance of Russian-made equipment that the Chinese army has in service," the spokeswoman added.
MOSCOW, November 9 (RIA Novosti)
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.