Dispersal of 1.12 trillion becquerels of radioactive cesium during last summer’s debris removal at the Fukushima-1 nuclear power plant could have contaminated the rice, grown in the prefecture, The Japan Times reported on Thursday, referring to a statement made by Fukushima nuclear power plant operator TEPCO.
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Announces Resignation
- Flight MH17 Crash Resulted From Ukraine’s Disregard of ICAO Regulations
- Deputy Prime Minister Groysman Picked as Acting Ukrainian PM - Minister Avakov
- Nationalists Want to Return Nuclear Status to Ukraine
- Russia, Israel Joining Efforts to Improve International Terrorism Law
- Militia Says Downed 4 Ukraine Army Combat Jets in 2 Days