Several African countries are interested in the Russian combat training aircraft Yak-130, Russian state arms exporter Rosoboronexport's delegation head Yury Demchenko told journalists following the Africa Aerospace and Defense 2014 exhibition.
- Western Sanctions to Boost Russian Industry Development: Kremlin Administration Head
- Kiev to Create Defense Line, Border Control Around Areas With Special Status: Poroshenko
- Deputy PM Rogozin: Russia to Fully Renew Strategic Nuclear Arsenal by 2020
- Japanese Firm Plans Space Elevator to Run by 2050
- Mistral-Class Ship Built for Russia Concludes Sets Sail
- Russian Military Aircraft Complete Redeployment During Exercises: Defense Ministry
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.