MOSCOW, May 18 (RIA Novosti)
- A Short History of the Superjet Program
- Pakistan May Buy 8 Sukhoi Superjet 100s
- Russia to Export 10 Sukhoi Superjet 100s in 2012
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 Gets EASA Certification
- Bahrain Eyes Purchase of Russian Superjet 100 Planes
- State lender VEB grants $1 bln loan for Sukhoi Superjet 100 project
- Sukhoi to sell 12 Sukhoi Superjet-100s to Kuban Airlines
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 makes debut flight at Le Bourget
- Sukhoi SuperJet-100 medium-haul airliners
- Sukhoi SuperJet 100: New hope for Russia’s commercial aviation industry
- New flight simulator for Sukhoi Superjet 100 crews
- The first crews prepare to fly the Sukhoi Superjet 100 passenger aircraft
- Sukhoi Superjet 100 engines can withstand ice, hail and bird strikes
Mexico's Interjet airline may take up an option to buy 20 Sukhoi Superjet 100 airliners in addition to the 15 planes previously ordered, Astro Noticias news portal reported on Friday quoting Interjet Board Chairman Miguel Alemаn Velasco.
SuperJet International signed a $650 million contract to supply Interjet with 15 SSJ-100s this January. Velasco said then the key factors for the company were the plane's quality and price.
Velasco said last week's crash in which 45 people died when SSJ-100 hit a mountain in Indonesia had no influence on the company's desire to purchase additional Superjets.
The Superjet 100 is a short-medium haul passenger aircraft developed by Sukhoi in cooperation with U.S. and European aviation corporations, including Boeing, Snecma, Thales, Messier Dowty, Liebherr Aerospace and Honeywell.
The aircraft is capable of carrying up to 100 passengers for up to 4,500 kilometers. Sukhoi has received over 200 firm orders for Superjet 100 airliners so far.
The SSJ 100 received its Type Certificate from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in early February.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Islamic terrorism is gaining momentum, and is all about ideological opposition to European Christian values. This is an aggressive young radical ideology that attracts followers across the world. And it will only grow stronger on the world political stage.