MOSCOW, May 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to Set Up Business Ombudsman Office
- Putin Wants National Policy Strategy by December
- Russia Ready to Cooperate with French President-elect – Putin
- Putin Orders Creation of 25 Mln Highly Skilled Jobs by 2020
- Putin Returns to Kremlin Amid Protests
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the introduction of national business ombudsman’s office by this December, the Kremlin said on Monday.
“The office of ombudsman defending the rights of entrepreneurs on federal and regional levels must be instituted by December 1, 2012,” Putin’s decree said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Christophe de Margerie: 40 Years With French Oil and Gas Giant
Infographics: Nobel Peace Prize
The 11th Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club: The World Order: New Rules or No Rules?
The opening session entitled The Limits of Governability, or Systemic Failure provided the basis for subsequent discussions and highlighted the most painful issues in contemporary international relations.