MOSCOW, May 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to Set Up Business Ombudsman Office
- Putin Wants National Policy Strategy by December
- Russia Ready to Cooperate with French President-elect – Putin
- Putin Orders Creation of 25 Mln Highly Skilled Jobs by 2020
- Putin Returns to Kremlin Amid Protests
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the introduction of national business ombudsman’s office by this December, the Kremlin said on Monday.
“The office of ombudsman defending the rights of entrepreneurs on federal and regional levels must be instituted by December 1, 2012,” Putin’s decree said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
The British experience can be instructive for Russia. London retains its British Commonwealth if it wants to use this as a foundation for integration in the future. That’s a valuable lesson for Russian experts who are calling for an end to “ineffective” associations like the CIS, the Russian World and others.