MOSCOW, May 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to Set Up Business Ombudsman Office
- Putin Wants National Policy Strategy by December
- Russia Ready to Cooperate with French President-elect – Putin
- Putin Orders Creation of 25 Mln Highly Skilled Jobs by 2020
- Putin Returns to Kremlin Amid Protests
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the introduction of national business ombudsman’s office by this December, the Kremlin said on Monday.
“The office of ombudsman defending the rights of entrepreneurs on federal and regional levels must be instituted by December 1, 2012,” Putin’s decree said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
New ties between Russia and Japan would mark not only a breakthrough in their relations but also a significant shift in Northeast Asia’s political dynamic. Both are secondary players in a region overshadowed by an increasingly assertive China, which has not hesitated to push against the boundaries of its neighbors.