MOSCOW, May 7 (RIA Novosti)
- Russia to Set Up Business Ombudsman Office
- Putin Wants National Policy Strategy by December
- Russia Ready to Cooperate with French President-elect – Putin
- Putin Orders Creation of 25 Mln Highly Skilled Jobs by 2020
- Putin Returns to Kremlin Amid Protests
Russian President Vladimir Putin has ordered the introduction of national business ombudsman’s office by this December, the Kremlin said on Monday.
“The office of ombudsman defending the rights of entrepreneurs on federal and regional levels must be instituted by December 1, 2012,” Putin’s decree said.
Add to blog
You may place this material on your blog by copying the link.
Image Galleries: Yury Gagarin: A down-to-earth person
Infographics: The Linguistic Diversity of the Planet
Ukraine has not preserved its 1991 borders. The signing of the Geneva memorandum on April 17 reaffirmed the willingness of Russia, the United States and EU countries to reach a compromise. While the sides continue to trade tough talk and symbolic sanctions, the Kremlin and the White House are also holding a parallel dialogue on the coordinated geopolitical revision of Eastern Europe.