Ten US Congressmen from both the Democratic and the Republican parties introduced into the House of Representatives a legislation to recognize Ukraine as a US military ally, said the press service of one of the authors of the bill, Jim Gerlach, a Pennsylvania Republican and co-chairman of the Congressional Ukrainian Caucus.
The Permanent Court of Arbitration in The Hague has requested Russia to pay $50 billion to former Yukos oil company shareholders, partially satisfying their demand of $114 million, Kommersant business daily wrote Monday citing sources close to the case.
- Russian Soldier Surprised by “Battering” Ukraine Photos, Says Account Possibly Hacked
- Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Announces Resignation
- Flight MH17 Crash Resulted From Ukraine’s Disregard of ICAO Regulations
- Russian Investigators Pledge to Hold Ukraine's Avakov, Kolomoyskyi Responsible for Crimes
- Israel Bans Radio Broadcast on Child Deaths in Gaza - Reports
- Ukrainian Pilot Savchenko Doubts Independence Supporters Downed Malaysia Airlines Plane