The Council of Europe's Group of Experts on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings (GRETA) released its first report on Ukraine on Friday, stating an increase in internal trafficking and trafficking for the purpose of labor exploitation.
Chinese companies intend to increase their presence in Russia's Yamal LNG project by implementing their own technologies for liquefied natural gas production, the deputy head of China's National Energy Administration Zhang Yuqing said on Friday.
Part of Russia’s Rostec state corporation ,Voronezh based Sozvezdie, which is included in the Western sanctions list, has developed a set of communication devices capable of withstanding immersion in water and providing high-quality data transmission even with strong interference, more than a million times greater than the desired signal power.
- European Parliament Calls For Excluding Russia From SWIFT System
- Medvedev: European Security System Now Under Threat
- Vostok-2014 Strategic Military Drill Begins in Eastern Russia
- Russia to be Cut off from Global Web in Case of Emergency
- Hollande: Western Economic Sanctions Come at a Price for Russia, Europe
- Russian Observers Suspect 'Special' Voting Technologies in Scotland
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.