Russian senators proposed to their Israeli counterparts to join efforts and introduce a common definition of the term “terrorism” in international law to increase the efficiency of combating terrorism, Russia’s Federation Council spokesperson said in a statement Wednesday.
Britain is to supply £132 million ($225 million) worth of arms to Russia despite the call for new sanctions, BBC News said Wednesday, quoting the report by the cross-party Commons arms export control committees released earlier today.
- Russian Military Says Detected Ukrainian Su-25 Fighter Plane Close to MH17 Before Crash
- Russia Calls for Investigation of Foreign Mercenaries Participation in Ukraine Hostilities
- Russia to Continue Space Rocket Engines Deliveries to US Despite Sanctions
- MH17 Lost Speed Shortly Before Vanishing From Radars – Russian Military
- Russia Denies Smuggling Military Hardware Into East Ukraine
- Train With Bodies of Malaysian Boeing Crash Victims Leaves Eastern Ukrainian City of Torez