"I think there needs to be considerably more discussion between Americans and Russians," William Miller said, adding that the two countries have lost contact with each other as well as understanding of the greatness of our two societies.
- Swedish Forces Establish Contact With Unknown Watercraft: Reports
- Swedish Submarine Search Entering ‘New Phase’: Armed Forces Spokesperson
- Moscow Confirms Plans to Supply Sukhoi Superjets to Indonesia
- Sweden Hasn't Asked US to Help Find Submarine: Pentagon
- Swedish Forces Admit Failure, Issuing False Information on Alleged Foreign Submarine Location
- Indian Air Force Grounds Russia-Developed Sukhoi-30 Jet Fleet: Spokesperson
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.