NASA has signed a $6.8 billion contact with Boeing and SpaceX to build its own spaceships, to carry astronauts to the International Space Station starting in 2017 in a move to limit the US reliance on Russian spacecraft, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden announced Tuesday.
The United States’ military operations against the Islamic State radical group would be more effective if Congress were to vote to authorize the President to use military force, but such authorization is not necessary Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee Carl Levin told RIA Novosti Tuesday.
Scotland's football fans believe the remarks by former captain of England’s national football team David Beckham urging Scots to vote against independence, were late and irrelevant, a fan association spokesman told RIA Novosti Monday.
- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Demands Moscow Stops Sending Aid Convoys to Eastern Ukraine
- Canada Hits Russia with New Sanctions Over Ukraine
- Kremlin Calls Attempts to Attach Political Meaning to Yevtushenkov Arrest 'Absurd'
- Syrian Army Kills 37 Islamic State Extremists in Deir al-Zor Province: Reports
- President: Stripping Catalonia of Autonomous Status Will Not Stop Independence Vote
- Russian Air Force Drills Kick Off In Arctic
The Plekhanov Russian University of Economics (PRUE) is introducing several new degree programs this academic year. In an interview with Rossiya Segodnya, the university’s Vice Principal, Leonid Bragin, talks student exchange programs, dual degrees and teaching in English.
Rossiya Segodnya spoke to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Gennady Gatilov about the second humanitarian convoy to Ukraine, hopes for UN participation in the resolution of the conflict, and Russia’s interaction with and attitudes toward proposed changes to the functioning of the Security Council.