Gazprom CEO Alexei Miller has confirmed that Ukraine will pay $378 per 1,000 cubic meters of Russian gas in November-December 2014, taking into account the agreed $100 discount, and the price in 2015 will be largely determined by global oil price trends in the next few months.
Amnesty International supports the UK's Appeal Court's decision to let a Libyan exile and his wife to sue the UK's Secret Intelligence Service for assisting the US Central Intelligence Agency in kidnapping them and transferring to Libya.
- US Ebola Policy Could Have Darker Motives
- Photographer Alfred Wertheimer: Elvis in the Beginning
- Russia Test Fires Bulava Sea-Based Ballistic Missile
- Donetsk People's Republic Plans to Take Control of Mariupol: DPR Prime Minister
- Former Norwegian Foreign Minister Urges Nordic Countries to Understand Russia
- Russia Ready to Actively Participate in Syria Conflict Regulation: Russian UN Envoy
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.