Russian President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Barack Obama on Friday voiced satisfaction with the results of a recent Minsk meeting of international mediators on the Ukrainian crisis, the Kremlin said.
- India Says ‘No Change’ in Policy Towards Russia
- Putin Calls to Remember Lessons From History of WWI
- Western Sanctions Signal ‘New Cold War’ Against Russia, Disregard WTO - Lawmaker
- Kiev’s Use of Aviation, Artillery Against Civilians Inadmissible – Russian General Staff
- Unspoken Story of US Downing Iran Air Flight 655
- EU to Urge Other States to Join Economic Sanctions Against Russia
The United States is losing the moral high ground in the wake of revelations that the country was spying on millions of its citizens, as well as other countries, including high-ranking politicians and members of business community, said Coleen Rowley, former FBI agent and a whistleblower, in an exclusive interview with Radio VR.