The cockpit voice recorder (CVR) of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777, which crashed in eastern Ukraine on July 17, is in good condition, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) said Thursday.
European Energy Commissioner Gunther Oettinger called on banning the export of technology for offshore oil and gas exploration, particularly in the Arctic, to Russia as part of sanctions due to the Ukrainian crisis.
- Developing Situation in Ukraine Unacceptable, Counterproductive, Destabilizing - Putin
- Russia Hands Data on MH17 Crash to EU, Awaits Reaction - Russia's EU Envoy
- Moscow-Based Aviation Authority to Take Part in Deciphering MH17 Data in UK
- Nationalists Want to Return Nuclear Status to Ukraine
- Russia, Israel Joining Efforts to Improve International Terrorism Law
- Militia Says Downed 4 Ukraine Army Combat Jets in 2 Days