- Donetsk Forces Plan to Retake Slaviansk, Kramatorsk, Mariupol
- Russia Imposes Temporarily Ban on Animal Fats, Food By-Products from Europe
- Russia’s Defense Ministry Denies Claims That Russian Il-20 Breached Estonian Airspace
- Ukraine Will Have to Receive Help From Russia, US to Be Restored: Former Ambassador
- Swedish Forces Establish Contact With Unknown Watercraft: Reports
- White House Waiting to See Influence of Sanctions on Russia's Actions: Press Secretary
Yoann Bernard is a renowned French chef who has recently taken the helm of The Ritz-Carlton's Café Russe in Moscow; on the eve of International Chefs’ Day, he told RIA Novosti what kinds of adjustments had to be made to the menu due to “food sanctions”, his love of winter in Russia, and the way he deals with his most capricious customers.
During his annual press conference roundtable with Russian journalists, Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko discussed the Ukrainian crisis, the ceasefire agreement signed in Minsk at the Trilateral Contact Group meeting, sanctions and the relationship between Belarus, Russia, Ukraine and the West.