Donetsk People’s Republic announced they reserved the right to destroy drones which the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) is planning to deploy to monitor the situation in Ukraine, the DPR press service said.
Calling RIA Novosti’s description of the livestock growth drug, ractopamine, “inflammatory” and “incorrect,” communications director of the US Meat Export Federation stated that the drug meets international standards and only a small number of US trade partners, including Russia, refuse to accept livestock treated with the drug.
- US Should Pay More Attention to Internal Race-Related Issues – Russian Diplomat
- China, India to Replace Canada, Australia, US as Meat Suppliers to Russia
- Classified Information on Malaysia Airlines MH370 Case Stolen - Reports
- Abkhazian Presidential Candidate Against Associative Relations With Russia
- Serbian Volunteers Destroy Ukrainian Artillery in Donetsk Region
- Fear of Ebola Spreads Across Globe Faster Than Contagion
The Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (formerly the Second Moscow Medical Institute) has recently had to overcome a tarnished reputation: there was a string of dismissals and criminal proceedings. Newly appointed rector Andrei Kamkin tells RIA Novosti’s Anna Kurskaya about its newfound international acclaim and other changes the university.
As everyone’s attention is drawn to the fate of the Russian humanitarian aid convoy at the Ukrainian border, some analysts are noting a shift in the tone of Western coverage of the conflict in the region, namely sociologist Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, who shared his opinion speaking to Radio VR.